The Tiger PROLH Lever Chain Hoist incorporates many of the advanced safety features that Tiger has developed, including their own unique dual brake mechanism that automatically engages when the lever hoist feels the slightest resistance on the bottom hook. This key feature means that the PROLH will raise, hold, and lower the lightest of loads without slipping.
The two stage process protects against accidental light load failures caused by putting the hoist into neutral whilst under load. This includes operations that require a hoist to be used horizontally, inverted, or at any angle.
The Tiger PROLH Lever Chain Hoist is ideally suited for applications in the overhead transmission industry, shipyards, offshore platforms and is also suitable for underground mining use. These units meet and exceed all the requirements
within BS EN 13157:2004, ANSI/ASME B30.21-2005, AS1418.2 and SANS 1636.
Tiger PROLH Lever Chain Hoist Features:
- Range 800kg – 20000kg
- Equipped with our unique dual brake mechanism
- Overload protection available
- One piece construction pinion gears
- Adaptable to use both inverted and horizontally
- *NEW* Patented Twin Cam shaped pawl design
- SANS 1636 compliant
- Operating temperature range of – 40°C to + 50°C
- Light load tested and certified at 2% of the rated capacity and proof tested at 1.5 times the rated capacity
- Individual spares readily available