Tiger chain blocks have been manufactured and developed for 50 years. The Tiger Corrosion Resistant Chain Block offers the perfect balance between operator effort and speed of lift, ensuring maximum mechanical efficiency. Using only the highest quality materials precisely machined in our own factory, the Tiger Corrosion Resistant Chain Block (SS12) is the ideal block for use in salt water and other corrosive environments, with less maintenance and servicing costs.
The highly efficient and fully corrosion protected twin pawl brake works instantly when the operation is stopped and securely holds the load. Loads are lowered under perfect control, allowing for precise operations. The SS12 easily passes the “brake lock out test” as per BS 3243:1990 with a 2% load of the rated capacity. These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13157:2004, ANSI/ASMEB30.21-2005, AS1418.2 and SANS 1594.
- Range 500kg – 30000kg
- *NEW* Patented Twin Cam shaped pawl design
- Fully corrosion protected body and components – over 1000 hours continuous protection
- Corrosion protected load and hand chain
- Marine specific friction discs
- Double cover protection for brake chamber
- Stainless steel fixings and fasteners
- Guaranteed 2% light load protection
- Overload protection available
- SANS 1594 compliant